Sunday, December 5, 2010

Group Facilitation Papers

I have received your papers and I am in the process of confirming your paper submissions.  You should receive an email from me today confirming that I have received your paper on time.

There has been some question about the Group Participation Assessments that we completed for our first project.  I have canceled the assessment for this project because most students worked so well together during the first project, I saw no need to repeat the process.  I generally have students complete a Group Participation Assessment during the first project, and for each subsequent project when things are a bit rocky in their groups.  However, during the first project, there was an overwhelming response to stay in the same group, and an abundance of students reporting that they were working really well together, that I saw no need to give you additional work. 

I mentioned there was no individual part to this essay, and no assessment in THIS post.  Please review it. 

For those of you that submitted Group Participation Assessments, I really appreciate it!  It gives me a little glimpse into the inner-workings of your group.   If you have not, please do not complete one.  That only makes more work for you. 

Look out for a post a bit later today with what's due for this week.

:)
The Blogging Prof.

No comments:

Post a Comment