Friday, August 27, 2010

Due by Saturday Night

Hello Folks,

I hope you have all found the "Getting Started" page on Desire2Learn.  That page will tell you everything that is due this week.  As a reminder, you should submit the following information by Saturday at 11:59pm:

Name
Blogspot web address (you should create a blog specifically for this class)
Alias
Phone Number

You should have this information emailed to me by 11:59pm tomorrow night.

Over the weekend I will attach links to your blog, on my blog.  You can find your classmates blogs under the link with the your section number.  Please know your section number, and only participate within your section.  (I will explain more on Sunday about this).

Also, over the weekend I will confirm with each of you that I have received your email.

Have a wonderful day!
:)
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment