Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Reminder: Office Hours

Hello to my Wonderful Students!

As a reminder, I hold office hours on Tuesday's and Thursday's from 9am to 11am.  That means that I will actively be logged on to Yahoo Messenger during that time.  You are more than welcome to pop in and chat about class stuff, or simply just pop in to say hi.

During this time we can also schedule phone conversations.  It may seem strange to chat with an instructor over the phone, but honestly, I chat with students all the time.  It's just like walking into my 'office' on the SJSU campus to chat, but much more convenient for my students.  In fact, if you ever want to chat over the phone, simply email me and we can set up a time to chat.  I have chatted with students at 7am in the morning, and at midnight.  It all depends on your schedule, and when you are available.

In short, I'm available consistently for my students.  I honestly love teaching, and I especially love teaching online classes, so I try to make myself available consistently.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
:)
The Blogging Prof

Note:  Look out for a blog post either tomorrow or Thursday pertaining to the content we are covering this week for class.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, why do you rock!? Ur such a flexible and convenient teacher to have (: And I mean that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you have an iPhone now, can you do Face Time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PapaPixie - That is so kind of you to say. :)

    Little Miss Blogger - Well, I have only had my iPhone for about 5 days now, and I haven't figured out Face Time. But once I figure it out - sure, why not! :)

    ReplyDelete